Friday, May 23, 2008

Maya Again!



Here's my Maya character turnaround. I'm really happy with how it turned out, even though I didn't make as many wrinkles in her clothing bump map as I probably should have. I had a hard time making the few wrinkles that I had show up, though. Ah well, another thing in need of revision.

I think I'm going to try making another character in Maya over summer. We'll see, but I think it would be fun to make her male counterpart and pose them in something so retro-actiony cool.

Anyway, I'll post some still images of this same character soon! And maybe some of my vis-dev work... if you're lucky. =P

1 Comments:

Blogger Lainey Southard said...

I like this model! She reminds me of a character from The Corpse Bride. Very cool. Good luck on working over the break!

Lainey

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home